From in-clinic laboratories to high-production dental laboratories, the new DWX-42W is engineered to fit any laboratory’s wet milling needs. Whether it is same day milling solutions for in-clinic laboratories or adding a stand-alone wet milling option to an existing CAD/CAM department, users will experience precise, accurate and repeatable results.
• 50% faster than previous DGSHAPE wet mill options for glass ceramics and composite resin
• Includes easy-to-use, open-architecture CAM software
• DGSHAPE designed and built spindle, which requires 50% less
• Newly designed nozzles and coolant tank for greater flow
• Roland Care Premium Two-Year Warranty included